Experienced Reach Truck / Aisle Master Driver and Storeperson – Auckland
- Life and medical insurance
- In house training to support your long-term career
- Experienced and entry level management with career progression
- Be part of the growing and cutting-edge logistics industry
- A strong commitment to Health & Safety
Online Distribution is a leading third-party logistics company (3PL) offering managed warehousing and distribution services for over 100 businesses, including many global leaders.
As a family-owned business, we P.R.I.D.E ourselves on being a values-based organisation. Our core values are Positive, Responsive, Innovative, Dependable and Entrepreneurial. These core values are the foundation and guiding principles for decision-making, actions, and our culture within our business.
YOU now have the opportunity to become part of the next chapter in our success story with an exciting career opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic person to join our South Auckland based team.
What does this role involve?
Within our three fulfilment centres we operate different material handling equipment, and we’re needing experienced and confident reach and/or Aisle Master (Bendi) operators. Dependent on levels of previous experience, you will be exposed to many facets of our company as well as important hands-on skills. Duties will also include picking and packing of orders, dispatch, stock rotation, inwards goods, container devanning, stock takes, order management, customer service, and other general warehouse activities.
Ongoing guidance and mentoring from our management team will provide opportunities to develop and improve your knowledge, experience, and skills in many areas, including people management and customer interactions and IT systems.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A current forklift licence
- Reach and / or Aisle Master experience
- Experience working to deadlines with the ability to manage priorities and tasks
- Strong attention to detail, particularly with numbers
- Proven experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment (preferred)
- Experience with customers or clients
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- NZ Citizenship or Residency
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual serious about developing their career with an innovative NZ business who is and prepared to invest in your short- and long-term personal development. A friendly and diverse team will welcome you and provide you with the support you need to excel.
On top of your base wage, benefits include:
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Flu vaccinations
- Employee of the Quarter awards
- Helth and Safety Champion awards
- Anniversary and Christmas gifts
Our operating hours are between 6.00am-5.00pm, 5 days per week, with some weekend work available.
Health and safety are important to Online Distribution and to maintain a safe working environment, offers will be conditional on a pre-employment negative drug and alcohol test and a satisfactory Ministry of Justice Criminal Record check.
Where to from here:
If you’re ready for a role that will challenge and excite you in this booming sector, we look forward to your application.
We are reviewing applications as they are received, so if you are interested in being considered please apply now at TradeMe jobs.