Warehousing and Logistics Staff – Casuals (Christchurch and Auckland)
At Online Distribution our mission is to build better futures.
We are seeking people who are available for casual work in both our Christchurch and Auckland teams.
Casual employees are critical for covering sickness, holidays and to support our many peak periods. These roles suit people who are looking for occasional (rather than consistent) work.
Our family business offers a fun and friendly environment with ultimate flexibility.
Duties may include:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Stock rotation
- Other general warehouse activities
- Some warehouse experience an advantage (but not necessary)
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy, often to deadlines
- Good communication skills and team player
- Reasonably fit as some walking and lifting may be required
- Drivers Licence helpful (but not necessary) as you will need to travel to different sites
- Forklift experience helpful (but not necessary)
For further information, please see our website www.onlinedistribution.co.nz
Please send your expression of interest and CV through to Jenni Mackinnon at firstname.lastname@example.org