- When did you start with Online?
- I started in 2016 as a Client Manager in our Freight Place 2 warehouse, Auckland.
- Tell us about your career growth with Online and the support you have received ?
- The Auckland region was growing quickly in 2016/2017 with new sites being added a Savill Drive 2 and Savill Drive 3. In early 2017 I was appointed as the Freight Place 2 Site Manager and in 2018 took on the management of a second site (Savill 3 and then Freight Place 1). Online provides an environment which promotes problem solving. The flexible working environment on site allows for people to take initiative and be involved in a wide variety of activities. Management encourages a “can do” attitude, so anyone who comes into the business and loves finding solutions will excel. At the beginning of 2020 I relocated to Christchurch and took on the management of Port Hills 2 and Port Hills 3 sites. After five years in site management roles, I transitioned to a national inventory position within our central team in 2021.
- What are your favorite things about working with Online?
- I enjoy the problem-solving aspect of the role. We have a wide variety of clients with differing requirements. As technology changes and the needs of our clients change there are continually opportunities to improve our service.
- What has been your biggest achievement working for Online to date?
- Its hard to pin down one as it seems like we are constantly updating our warehouse. Recently consolidating our Jipcho Road warehouse to Port Hills in 2020 and the associated moves was a big achievement. Overall, however I’d say my biggest achievement has been working across a variety of our sites and training different 2IC’s over that time. We now have 6 managers in the business who I’ve worked with previously and it is great to see them thriving.
- How would you describe the culture at Online?
- Small enough to care and know everyone.
- If you could describe Online as an employer with one word, what would it be?
Error :32 - Could not authenticate you.
- TWEETS VIA @Online3PL