- When did you start with Online?
- I think it was mid-year 2012 as a casual at Freight Place.
- Tell us about your career growth with Online and the support you have received ?
- I was a casual during my years in university from 2012 to 2016. Became a Trainee Site Manager in 2017 and then 2IC later that year for FP1. 2020 was the year I became the Site Manager for SD2, and I am currently managing both SD2 and SD3.
- What are your favorite things about working with Online?
- My SD teams are the best and I enjoy working with my colleagues in our AKL management team
- What has been your biggest achievement working for Online to date?
- Becoming a Site Manager. Doubted myself many times about this position, but I had my manager and team at the time supporting me all the way which gave me confidence to take on the challenge.
- How would you describe the culture at Online?
- Everyone at Online helps each other as best as they can. Just glad I can rely on my peers to help me get the job done.
- If you could describe Online as an employer with one word, what would it be?
- Supportive! Always had my back when I needed them 😊
Error :32 - Could not authenticate you.
- TWEETS VIA @Online3PL