- When did you start with Online?
- November 2015
- Tell us about your career growth with Online and the support you have received ?
- I joined Online Distribution under the Trainee Site Manager programme and worked across a number of sites in Christchurch in the following 2.5 years before being offered an analytical support role in the Southern Regional Office. After a restructure the following year, I was then offered an analytical role in the Central Office supporting the company in its freight endeavours.
- What are your favorite things about working with Online?
- I believe people are the most important part of any company and any company can be judged by the way it treats its employees. So my favourite thing about working for Online Distribution is the relatively flat organisational structure the company adopts. This results in people across all levels across Online Distribution being approachable and all employees being cared for and part of the Online family.
- What has been your biggest achievement working for Online to date?
- On a personal note, it would be being recognised and offered new roles in my career here.
- If you could describe Online as an employer with one word, what would it be?
Error :32 - Could not authenticate you.
- TWEETS VIA @Online3PL