Covid-19 Update: 14 February 2022
We continue to monitor the current Covid-19 Omicron outbreak and increasing daily case numbers so we can respond accordingly.
This week, we have been included in the government’s Critical Services register and we have begun a trial of the contact tracing technology “SaferMe”. “SaferMe” uses Bluetooth to record interactions between our staff, making any contact tracing easy, accurate and fast.
To further protect our staff and remain operational, beginning tomorrow (Tuesday 15 February) we will be implementing split shifts in all our Auckland warehouses. It is possible that these shift changes, along with continuing pressure on the transport network, will have some impact on our service delivery. Our Site Managers will communicate directly with any clients affected.
We will continue to watch the Christchurch situation and are prepared to implement split shifting in those warehouses when required.
The steps outlined above are in addition to those we have already taken to keep our employees, contractors, and visitors safe, including:
- PPE use, good hygiene, social distancing and increased cleaning regimes.
- Customer collections have been suspended at all sites.
- Pre-arranged client/suppliers’ visits are permitted only under the following rules:
- When on site, visitors must be Covid symptom-free, wear a mask and maintain a minimum of 1 metre distancing at all times.
- All visitors are required to be fully vaccinated (Vaccine Passport required).
- The Covid Tracer app must be used.
We will continue to post further updates here, and please do not hesitate to contact your Site Manager with any queries.