Client Update 18 February 2021 – Operations and Freight Network Update
As of today, Auckland is now at Covid Alert Level 2 with the rest of the country at Alert Level 1, as announced by the Government yesterday. We are pleased to report our warehouses have coped extremely well over the last few days at previous Alert Levels, and operations are currently at usual levels, despite the added hygiene and distancing measures in place.
Our freight carriers are still experiencing some challenges as noted earlier in the week. We have been advised that backlogs may take several days to process, however we should start to see usual service levels normalise across the country early next week.
As always, we appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding.
Any further updates will be posted on our website.
- Client Update 8 March 2021 - Operations and Freight Network Update
- Transit delays due to Tsunami risk
- Covid-19 Client Operations at Alert Level 3 (AKL) and Alert Level 2 (CHC) - 1 March 2021
- Client Update 18 February 2021 - Operations and Freight Network Update
- Client Update 16 February 2021 - Operations and Freight Network Update