Auckland freight delays
The serious structural damage caused to a bridge support on the Auckland Harbour Bridge late last week has forced the closure of four lanes for an indefinite period. Both north and southbound lanes are affected.
Our freight partners have advised that there are likely to be significant delays to freight and courier deliveries during this time. Deliveries to/from the North Shore and north of Auckland will be severely impacted and same day services cannot be guaranteed at this time.
Please be assured that our partners are working hard to keep freight and parcels moving, and to mitigate the impact on their services.
For inquiries, clients should contact their site manager in the first instance.
- Client Update 8 March 2021 - Operations and Freight Network Update
- Transit delays due to Tsunami risk
- Covid-19 Client Operations at Alert Level 3 (AKL) and Alert Level 2 (CHC) - 1 March 2021
- Client Update 18 February 2021 - Operations and Freight Network Update
- Client Update 16 February 2021 - Operations and Freight Network Update