Revised operations structure
We are pleased to announce a number of personnel changes, made to better future-proof our company and drive the outcomes we have set for the business:
Effective from Monday 20 August 2018:
- Martin Trouth, our Southern Regional Manager, will report directly to the GM – Operations (Greg Managh).
- Two Operations Manager (Southern) positions have been confirmed in Christchurch – our Port Hills Road site managers will be reporting to David Crisp, and all other Christchurch site managers will report to Tom Green. David and Tom will report to Martin.
- Jesse Strickland has been confirmed as Operations Manager (Northern), reporting to Greg. Northern Regional site managers will resume reporting to Jesse.
- Continuing the work he is already doing in the Southern Region and with an increased focus on inventory support, Malcolm Leask’s title has become Business Systems and Inventory Support. Malcolm will continue to report to the Southern Regional Manager (Martin).
- As Quality and Compliance Manager, Jason Reid’s role will see him working in best practice, compliance and training areas.
- David Potter’s new title of Distribution and Logistics Analyst sees his responsibilities extending across a number of areas including freight, data management and processes / policies / procedures.
- We look forward to welcoming Jason and David to the central Office team as their roles will now extend across both regions. Jason and David will be working closely with, and reporting to, Nick Smithson (GM Business).
We will be in touch with those clients who require updated contact information.
Organisation chart key: PH – Port Hills; KR – Kennaway Road (Portlink); CP – Caerphilly Place; JR – Jipcho Road; MR – Maces Road; FP – Freight Place; SD – Savill Drive