- When did you start with Online?
- February 2015
- Tell us about your career growth with Online and the support you have received ?
- After a long career in local government, I was looking for something different. I started here on a three-month fixed term contract in this newly-created role – and have never left! The role has evolved a lot over time, particularly as the company has grown. I have been supported to build the role, identifying what is required and working with a variety of people and teams across the company to add value and implement improvements and changes. There are no two days the same, and I’ve learnt so much in my time here.
- What are your favorite things about working with Online?
- I’d identify two things – firstly, the encouragement and support I have had from management in my time here. And secondly, I’d have to say all the great people here – on any day I could work alongside our Directors, management, the team here in the office and all our hard working teams in the warehouses – and they all do their very best for the company every day.
- What has been your biggest achievement working for Online to date?
- My greatest achievement is being able to help others do their jobs better every day – that’s what a support role is all about.
- How would you describe the culture at Online?
- The culture at this family-owned company is supportive and friendly. We all work hard, we are appreciated and we have fun.
- If you could describe Online as an employer with one word, what would it be?
Error :32 - Could not authenticate you.
- TWEETS VIA @Online3PL