Warehouse Manager (3PL) – Christchurch
- Great opportunity to join a local leader in a global industry
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Constant learning with room for personal growth
Our Vision is to build better futures for our clients, staff and partners and our Purpose is to enable our clients’ success by delivering superior logistics services with high care and engagement.
Established in 1988 and with 13 warehouses throughout New Zealand, we are a third-party logistics company offering a full suite of fulfilment and distribution solutions for over 175 businesses, including many global leaders.
As a family-owned business, a safe environment offering employee growth and job satisfaction is key to our success. Having led the industry for over 30 years, we have a long-term plan that extends 50 years to enable us to remain at the forefront of the industry.
About the role
This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic warehouse manager to join our team.
Our unique business model empowers each of our site managers to contribute to and impact directly on the successful running of the individual business unit. New ideas and challenging existing concepts are encouraged.
This challenging role provides an opportunity to positively impact your team’s career development as well as your clients’ satisfaction. You will oversee the smooth running of your site, including client liaison, staff leadership and development, and financial management, as well as day to day site operations. Guidance and support are always at hand from our experienced leadership and admin teams.
These are some of the attributes we’re looking for:
- Warehousing experience (preferably 3PL)
- People management experience
- Ability to plan and manage tasks in a busy, multi-client environment
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, particularly working with numbers
- Good understanding of financial management including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Good forklift / reach truck skills
- Current drivers licence
- Excited by opportunities within this growing sector
- Motivated by working towards clearly defined targets and outcomes
- A team player passionate about health and safety
- Positive, Responsive, Innovative, Dependable, Entrepreneurial (our Values)
What you will get in return
- Support in developing your management career
- A competitive salary package
- A mix of physical and office-based working day
- Access to company-provided health and life insurance
- A challenging and rewarding career in a global industry
Application close Friday 16th April.
To apply, please visit: https://qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/Warehouse_Manager_(3PL)-1042489