Trainee Site Manager (3PL) – Auckland
- Exposure to managing a Warehouse
- Mon-Friday – opportunity to work extra hours
- Potential to work in different locations and sites in both Auckland & Christchurch
Online Distribution are a leading third-party logistics company offering highly flexible managed warehousing and distribution for over 200 businesses, including many global leaders. As a family-owned business, we are proud of our friendly and inclusive team culture.
We have an exciting career opportunity in our Auckland region for an experienced, self-confident and enthusiastic person to join our team.
At Online we encourage exposure to all facets of the warehouse with a strong emphasis on direct contact with our clients and their products. As a Trainee Manager, dependent on levels of previous experience, you will be exposed to the many facets of our company as well as important hands-on skills.
Ongoing guidance and mentoring from our management team will provide opportunities to develop and improve their knowledge, experience and skills in many areas, including people management, financial controls, freight management, customer interaction and IT systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing people and their performance. They will be a team player with strong customer service experience and will enjoy both physical and mental challenges.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Solid warehouse experience of 3-5 years (preferably 3PL)
- Ability to prioritise and see the bigger picture
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy, often to deadlines
- Previous experience in giving direction and dealing with staff performance
- Strong attention to detail, including working with numbers
- Have good communication skills (verbal and written) and be a team player
- Enjoy both physical and mental challenges
- Good forklift skills (ideally reach truck)
- Be physically well and strong, as some heavy lifting is required
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
This hands-on experience will give them the opportunity to develop their career in management and play an important part in the future of our growing business. If you are energetic, talented, love the logistics industry and enjoy working in a team environment, then this is your opportunity!
For more information please visit https://www.onlinedistribution.co.nz/career/.
Health and safety is important to Online Distribution and to maintain a safe working environment shortlisted applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment drug, alcohol and wellbeing checks. Only NZ citizens and permanent residents can apply for this role.
To apply, please send a copy of your cv to email@example.com