Storepersons – Christchurch
- Competitive wage plus benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- We will invest in you and your long-term career
- Opportunity for continuous learning with 70+ online and on-the-job training courses
- Experienced and entry level with career progression
- Be part of the growing and cutting-edge logistics industry
- A strong commitment to Health & Safety
Online Distribution is a leading third-party logistics company offering highly flexible managed warehousing and distribution services for over 100 businesses, including many global leaders.
As a family-owned business, we P.R.I.D.E ourselves on being a values-based organisation. Our core values are Positive, Responsive, Innovative, Dependable and Entrepreneurial. These core values are the foundation and guiding principles for our decision-making, actions and culture within our business.
We now have an exciting career opportunity in the Christchurch region for driven and enthusiastic people to join our team. We are recruiting for roles based in Harewood in Christchurch.
What does this Storeperson role involve?
Dependent on levels of previous experience, you will be exposed to many facets of our company as well as important hands-on skills. Duties will largely include picking and packing of orders, with some exposure to dispatch, stock rotation, inwards goods, container devanning, stock takes, order management, customer service and other general warehouse activities.
Ongoing guidance and mentoring from our management team will provide opportunities to develop and improve your knowledge, experience, and skills in many areas, including people management, customer interaction and IT systems.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to in work to deadlines with the ability to manage priorities and tasks
- Strong attention to detail, particularly with numbers
- Proven experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment (preferred)
- Forklift skills, ideally reach truck, would be an advantage, but not required
What on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is serious about developing their career with an innovative NZ business that is prepared to invest in your short- and long-term personal development. On top of your base wage, benefits include:
- life insurance
- medical insurance (after a qualifying period)
- flu vaccinations
- Employee of the Quarter awards
Our operating hours are between 5:45am – 11pm, 6 days per week. We’re currently recruiting for full-time positions.
Health and safety is important to Online Distribution and to maintain a safe working environment, offers will be conditional on a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test and a satisfactory Ministry of Justice Criminal Record check.
Where to from here:
If you’re ready for a role that will challenge and excite you in this booming sector we look forward to your application.
These roles are operationally critical so we will be assessing applications as they are received.
To view the Position Description, please click here.