Site Manager – Auckland
- Leading 3PL Business
- Significant Career Growth
- Investing in Personal Development
We are a leading NZ owned third party logistics (3PL) company. As a result of continued growth, we are investing heavily in our systems and people, and are on the lookout for a super-star manager to join our family business.
The purpose and key responsibility of the Site Manager is to be responsible for the successful operational and financial performance of a multi-client site. You will be expected to lead a safe working environment in order to maximise client satisfaction, ensure your team is adequately trained and resourced and to minimise the risk exposure to achieve financial and other business goals.
You are passionate, values-led and customer focused. Our clients’ products are changing and moving constantly – you will be charged with ensuring this happens on time and in full.
The successful candidate will regularly interact with colleagues in all other parts of the business. It is a fast-paced dynamic environment that will keep you on your toes!
We never compromise on quality or safety, you will be able to work to and manage the Health & Safety policies ensuring 100% compliance consistently.
We are passionate about our people! You will be a strong people manager and able to lead, motivate and develop the wider team; keeping your team one step ahead with their development having an input and influence into their personal development plans. To juggle all that this job brings, you will be able to be flexible and highly-organised, making things happen when the need arises.
To keep any distribution team moving you will need to be an excellent planner and able to keep an eye on KPI’s and performance standards.
What you will bring to the role
- Proven warehouse management experience in a 3PL or similar environment
- A working knowledge of warehousing at managerial level
- Tertiary qualifications in a Supply Chain and/or Business field are highly desirable
- Experience managing HR processes including absence-management, employee engagement and performance improvement
- Planning and budgetary experience, stock movement and control, and KPI management
- Innovative and Continuous Improvement focused, able to apply strategy to operations effectively driving change through the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerate with attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
What’s on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is serious about developing their career with an innovative NZ 3PL business who will invest in your short and long term progression for your personal development. On top of your base salary there will be a bonus incentive along with life and medical insurance.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications close on the 31st October 2019