Site Manager – Auckland
- Great salary plus benefits
- Life and medical insurance
- We will invest in you and your long-term career
- Be part of the growing & cutting-edge logistics industry
- A strong commitment to Health & Safety
Who we are:
Online Distribution is a leading third-party logistics company offering highly flexible managed warehousing and distribution services for over 100 businesses, including many global leaders.
As a family-owned business, we P.R.I.D.E ourselves on being a values-based organisation. Our core values are Positive, Responsive, Innovative, Dependable and Entrepreneurial. These core values are the foundation and guiding principles for decision-making, actions, and our culture within our business.
We now have an exciting career opportunity in the Auckland region for a driven and enthusiastic Site Manager to join our team.
About the role:
Coming from within the industry (or similar) and with managerial experience, you will manage your own warehouse. You will be in charge of everything from site safety, compliance, managing operational logistics, order fulfilment, and budgets through to the wellbeing and development of your people while also exceeding your clients’ expectations – all in a fast-paced environment. You will hit the ground running and in return we will value you, your skills, your wellbeing, and your development.
We don’t just offer jobs at Online Distribution; we create fulfilling and supported careers.
These are some of the attributes we’re looking for:
- Warehousing experience (preferably 3PL)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a warehouse Site Manager
- Ability to plan and manage tasks in a busy, multi-client environment
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, particularly working with numbers
- Good understanding of financial management including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Good forklift / reach truck skills
- Current driver’s license
- New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency as this is an ongoing role.
- A team player passionate about health and safety
- Motivated by working towards clearly defined targets and outcomes
- Excited by opportunities within this growing sector
- Positive, Responsive, Innovative, Dependable, Entrepreneurial (our Values)
What you’ll get in return:
- Support in developing your management career
- Company-provided health and life insurance
- A mix of physical and office-based working day
- A rewarding career in a global industry
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in
Where to from here:
If you’re ready for a role that will challenge and excite you in this booming sector, we look forward to your application.
This role is operationally critical so we will be assessing applications as they are received.
Click here to view the position description for this role.