Experienced Storeperson – Auckland
- Great opportunity for long term career development
- A strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Opportunity to work independently & problem solve in a fulfilment environment
- Build relationships with clients and other staff
Online Distribution is a leading third-party logistics company offering highly flexible managed warehousing and distribution services for over 175 businesses, including many global leaders.
As a family-owned business, we P.R.I.D.E ourselves on being a values-based organisation. Our core values are Positive, Responsive, Innovative, Dependable and Entrepreneurial. These core values are the foundation and guiding principles for decision-making, actions, and our culture within our business. We now have an exciting opportunity for someone with the right attitude to join our team in Auckland.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a positive attitude.
- take responsibility.
- be a problem solver.
- be service orientated.
- be conscientious (orderly).
- be eager to learn.
- be able to manage your workload effectively.
- always be looking for ways to improve things.
Duties will include picking and packing of orders, despatch, stock rotation, inwards goods, container devanning, stocktakes, order management, customer service and other general warehouse activities.
What you will bring to the role:
- Solid warehouse experience (ideally 3PL)
- Confident Counterbalance and Reach Truck driver
- Can-do attitude and the ability to think independently
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy, often to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, including working with numbers
- Customer service experience
- Good communication skills and team player
- Intermediate computer skills
- Be physically fit and able, as some heavy lifting is required
What’s on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is serious about developing their career with an innovative NZ business who is prepared to invest in your short- and long-term personal development. On top of your base wage, benefits include:
- job security (we had zero COVID related job losses)
- life insurance
- medical insurance (after a qualifying period)
- flu vaccinations
- Employee of the Quarter awards
Health and safety is important to Online Distribution and to maintain a safe working environment, shortlisted applicants may be required to undergo pre-employment drug, alcohol and wellbeing checks. The preferred applicant will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check and undergo pre-employment drug, alcohol and wellbeing checks.
Only NZ citizens and permanent residents can apply for this role.
To meet our legal obligations to provide a safe working environment for our staff, all new roles will be filled by double-vaccinated people only while there are such high levels of the Delta variant of Covid in NZ.
If this sounds like you, then please apply by visiting: https://qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/Experienced_Storeperson_-1049765
For more information please visit https://www.onlinedistribution.co.nz/career/