What We Do
In New Zealand and internationally, it is becoming an ever-increasing trend for businesses to outsource their warehousing and distribution operations in order to take advantage of the reduced costs, better quality and the efficiency offered by specialist 3PL providers. And that’s exactly what Online Distribution can provide. Based from our warehouse and logistic centres throughout New Zealand, we manage and implement a range of logistics functions, using our own assets and resources on behalf of other companies.
We offer our clients tailor-made logistics services, dramatically improving their business performance through faster, smarter and more affordable supply chain solutions. Overall, our clients experience:
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Better financial performance.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change.
- Reduced lead times.
- The capacity to market demand effectively.
Most importantly, Online Distribution offers flexibility. With a wide range of expertise, we have successfully managed 3PL relationships for customers specialising in the following industries:
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Dangerous goods
- Pharmaceutical and veterinarian
Online Distribution can offer a wide range of services and in many situations, create services to satisfy unique customer requirements. Online Distribution's current 3PL offering includes integrated solutions featuring:
- Storage and inventory management
- Inwards goods and supply chain management
- Order fulfilment
- Domestic and international freight management
- Administration services
- Serviced offices
Get the results you want – ask us about our supply chain services